So the first certification in my vPentathlon was to become VMware Certified Associate (VMware VCA6-DCV)
The following are the steps that you will need to do if you do not have any VMware certification:
- Create an account with VMware (https://mylearn.vmware.com/)
- Take the Data Center Virtualization Fundumentals [V6] course. The course is about 3 hours and is mostly about VMware technology and products.
- Take the VCA6-DCV (1V0-601) Practice Exam
- Create an account with Pearson-vue (http://home.pearsonvue.com)
- Take the exam – VCA6-DCV (1V0-601)
I would like to thank VMware for putting this course out there for all of us.
I think this course covers all the questions in the exam, so make sure to take a lot of notes and you will be able to pass the exam. .
Thank you for reading this post.