As part of continuing building my lab environment to prepare for the VCP6-DCV blue print i need to join my vCenter to the active directory
The following are the steps to join to active directory:
- From vCenter >> Administration >> System configuration >> Nodes >> email@example.com >> manage >> Active directory >> click on Join
- Fill in your Domain name username and password
- Restart vCenter
- From vCenter >>Administration >> configuration click on the + sign to add new identity source
- Choose Active directory(integrated windows Authentication) and click OK.
- Verify that you connected to the Active Directory